martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

test autoestima

On the follow items write from 1 (strongly disagree to 10 (strongly agree) you consider:

1a On the whole, I am satisfied with myself.
2a I take a positive attitude toward myself.
3 I can handle the “ups” and “downs” in life quite well.
4 In my relationships to others, I act self-confidently.
5 I think that nobody really understands me.
6 I have the impression that teachers and class-mates treat me like an outsider.
7 I have the impression that behind my back teachers and class-mates talk dismissively
about me.
8 I have the impression that many school-mates tend to avoid contact with me.
9a I certainly feel useless at times.
10 Oftentimes, I feel unhappy.
Note. All items were scaled from 1 (strongly disagree) to 4 (strongly agree).
a. Item from the original Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario